Saturday 9 May 2020

Happy Mother's Day 2020: Best WhatsApp wishes


Mother's Day 2020 in India and some other parts of the world is annually celebrated on the second Sunday of May. This year, the Mother's Day will be observed on May 10, 2020. It is a precious opportunity for everyone to thank and show their appreciation towards mothers and mother figures worldwide. Happy Mother's Day to all!


On Mother's Day, the markets are flooded with beautiful gifts and expressive cards for a special occasion. Many children pamper their mother on this day with handmade gifts and cards.

Send these Happy Mother's Day 2020 Best WhatsApp Wishes, Facebook messages, images, quotes, status update and SMS to send a Happy Mother's Day greetings to your mother if you are celebrating this precious day miles away from your special lady:

Mother, you will always have a special place in my heart. I wish you Happy Mother's Day, Mom.

Right from the start, you were the one who nurtured me, prayed over me, worried about me, guided me and supported me in every pursuit. Thank you, Mom, for being there every day with just the love I needed.

You are perfect in every role that you play be it a mother or mother-in-law, or grandma. You are the best, and I feel so blessed to have you.

Mother, there’s simply no one else like you. I feel so blessed to have you in my life. Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother’s Day, Mom. You have taught me so much without saying a word. Every day, I thank heaven you are my mother.

To a mom who’s thoughtful, loving, and kind, I’m so thankful for the ties that bind Our hearts together in tender love. Happy Mother’s Day–you’re a gift from above!

I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a mother as loving, caring and wonderful as you.

Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for always being the shining example of what I wanted to be like when I grew up!

Thank you for every hug, word of encouragement, and act of love you’ve given me. Happy Mother’s Day!

Happy Mother's Day!

I know that I am already the best gift you could receive, so didn't think it was necessary to get you anything.

Happy Mother's Day

My world would be so hollow and miserable without you.

You're the biggest support and loudest cheerleader of my life.

Love you mom.

Happy Mother's Day.

I realized that our bond is the strongest. No matter how much we argued or fought, at the end of the day you were always there.

Happy Mother's Day.

Love you the most.

There is nothing I am not proud of...in my mother...Highly inspired by your strength, passion, your determination and most of all your unconditional love.

Happy Mother's Day, my awesome mom.

Raising children is not predictable science. Each child is unique. Navigate, device your own method and marvel at your own feat of accomplishment.

Happy Motherhood...Happy Mother's Day.



1 comments so far

So cute! I love the way this piece is written! I agree that mother’s are special in whatever role they are and I think its essential to celebrate them, every single day! If you are looking for some special Mother’s Day gifts, you should consider The Maeva Store (https://www.themaevastore.com/).


EmoticonEmoticon